Wednesday & Thursday were Zam's classes where we looked at comedy, good fun and then Thursday with Gav as we looked at the Balamory footage. Friday was a screening of many of our shorts. No offence to the others but Slag! and
The final Monday was our day editing Balamory and I soon realised any "performance" on the show, is crafted in the edit, since none of them seem to know what they are doing. Tuesday was all day with Zam and then a confidence boosting Richard tutorial over Skype, which took a few minutes to get used to but then I found a level of comfort with it. Doesn't beat face time though. The class with Zam was entertaining since we had to come up with a story that used a ticking clock scenario and myself, Ross and Luke struggled for most of the time, throwing out several ideas before finding one that we loved and could work with. The problem came when we came up with our idea a few hours after everyone else had settled on theirs. Luckily, we seemed to all know exactly what the idea was and could quickly work out the beats and Ross' storyboards certainly helped us when it came to presenting. I wish we had the budget to do a grad film in a space station!
Thursday was a short day with Cammy and Friday consisted of a screening of Gremlins, which led to Avatar and then our class Christmas dinner, which was great fun. A nice end to the year.
"That's not a place where I'm considered good-looking."
Mark Hoppus of Blink-182, on why he had never visited Kenya.
2 comments:
I still think the sheep with the tornado...
We'll keep that one for a grad film! ;)
Post a Comment